"Wanton Mistress of the Encyclopedia"
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
a romantic novel about two eldritch horror creatures in which the kissing scene is so abstract and horrendous, that instead of writing the kiss itself, the author interrupts the story with various articles about plant reproduction
Someone asked if I do requests on dA and I suggested that I might right before I left to run errands with mom
I come home and I’ve got three notices on dA “Can you do this how long will it take please respond”
I was gone for four hours buddy I don’t even know you u need to clam down
Have you ever bullshitted an assignment so hard you basically laughed after every sentence you wrote